Sunday, May 17, 2009

Just a handful of days to go


Come Friday I'll be heading to Brisbane. Come Saturday I'll be leaving the country.

Yep, the great "Estonian Adventure" begins at the end of this week. Not long now before I foolishly embark on a cycling tour of everyone's favourite small European country.

It's just a short tour, with no more than 75km in any one day, but that 75km is about the limit of my endurance, so hopefully I won't drop dead before I reach my destination.

I'm going to try to remember to bring a camera with batteries, and maybe a USB cable so I can upload photos here when I get the chance.

Stay tuned, I'll try to make sure I keep everyone informed of my continued existence.

Hopefully I won't get eaten by a bear.

1 comment:

  1. we hope you don't get eaten by a bear as well and stop texting in the middle of the night

    ReplyDelete