Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fashion Blogging

After reading this post I have a strange desire to start my own fashion blog.

Apparently a "fashion blog" involves taking photos of what you're wearing everyday and posting it online for the world to appreciate.

I thought that this would be the perfect project for me.

The fact that I wear the same thing every day, and it's about as fashionable as halibut... that isn't a problem, is it?

Monday: Sharon is wearing blue jeans and a black polo shirt.
Tuesday: Sharon is wearing blue jeans and a navy blue polo shirt.
Wednesday: Sharon is wearing blue jeans and a white polo shirt.
Thursday: Sharon is wearing blue jeans and black polo shirt - with white piping! (how daring!)
Friday: Sharon is wearing blue jeans and a black polo shirt.
Saturday: Sharon is wearing blue denim shorts and a black t-shirt...

I will become a style icon, I can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment