Sunday, February 19, 2012

Italy or Switzerland, etc

So, I can either spend two weeks having a really close look at Italy OR Switzerland, or I can try to cobble together a one week tour of Italy with a few things I want to see in Switzerland.

I'd like to see Liechtenstein as well, if possible - even though I can never spell it correctly without mechanical aids.

I am tempted to try to do the two "wow" factor train rides in Switzerland and then head into Italy for a shorter tour, but then I have to decide which chunk of Italy I'm going to skip... which is proving to be slightly challenging.

Decisions, decisions.

Also, for those of you keeping score, my bike fits under my new desk at work (yay!).

Also, once you start noticing that American spelling is more logical and practical than "real" English spelling, it's kind of hard to ignore. My prejudices aren't happy with me.

These things are not related beyond the fact that they all passed through my head in the last five minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment