Thursday, May 15, 2014

I think there's something wrong with me...

So, today I found myself running a Google search for Masters' degrees in Educational Design, and when I saw one particular university was offering a Graduate Certificate that was only four subjects, I wondered whether the certificate would be enough for me or if I should do the Masters because it would give me the chance to do a research project.

I am currently completely swamped by the two degrees I'm doing at the moment, and I'm already lining up the next one - and it's not even a PhD.  Just a few months ago I swore my next degree would score me a "Doctor".

That postgrad cert looks good, though.  I can do two subjects on educational designy stuff and two subjects from any other course - and I've just discovered they have a linguistics subject that looks specifically at syllabus and materials design.  My current linguistics degree doesn't do that...

No comments:

Post a Comment