Monday, September 1, 2014

Beverages

I've recently discovered Campari.  I tried it once back when I was 18 or 19 and didn't like it much, but now it suits my tastes quite nicely.

In particular, I quite like a Campari and orange.  It's simple, it tastes nice, it's okay as it moves closer to room temperature and it doesn't have that much alcohol in it, compared to other alcoholic beverages - making it perfect for the kind of person who likes to nurse a single drink for the evening and doesn't usually drink much alcohol.

You know how you want a "my drink"?  Something that is fairly reliable that you can order in social occasions and feel confident that you're not going to regret wasting money on something you don't actually want to finish?

Well, at the moment I think a Campari and orange might very well be "my drink".

No comments:

Post a Comment