Tuesday, September 29, 2015

BAS is a thing. I have it.

Well, I've just officially started my folding bike collection.  Prior to approximately 10 minutes ago, I only had one folding bike, so it was just part of a larger bike collection.

However, I've been umming and ahhing about maybe bying a Strida (for quite some time), and the online shop I occasionally stare at just slashed the price by $200.

This means I could get the bike, a bag and a couple of other accessories for less than what the bike usually costs.

So, I've now ordered a Strida (a cream one) and I'll probably be posting photos of it soon enough.

Two folding bikes = folding bike collection.

Alternatively, two folding bikes + penny farthing + unicycles I still haven't sold/given away/disposed of = "novelty" bike collection.

It's probably best not to question too closely the reasons for buying another folding bike when I'm currently riding my "regular" bicycle to work due to the fact that I've blown out the rear tyre on my Brompton and I've decided I can't be bothered changing the tubes when I want to try buying some Tannus tyres anyway.

Bike Acquisition Syndrome is a bear of a thing to live with.

No comments:

Post a Comment