Friday, September 18, 2015

Gaming

So, wait a minute...

The Nintendo 2ds is about $100 cheaper than the Nintendo 3ds, but it plays all the same games and the only differences are:

It has a weaker graphics thingy whatnot (which I don't care about)

It only has a mono speaker which isn't as good as the other speakers (which I don't care about)

It doesn't fold up like a clamshell (which would be nice, but it's not a deal breaker - and it does improve the structural integrity)

It doesn't have 3D capabilities (which I don't want - if I got the 3ds I'd turn that off, so it's a waste of tech)...

That sounds like a pretty good deal, to me.

I wonder if it plays old knock-off games from the 1980s?  My favourite game when I was a kid was a cheap Donkey Kong rip-off called Jungle Kong.


No comments:

Post a Comment