Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Celery

I knew I was going to be staying at work late tonight, and then heading straight out to a movie, so I decided to pack myself dinner as well as lunch today.

It had to be something I could eat with my hands in my office, so I packed a "picnic" for dinner: cold chicken drumsticks, cheese, pineapple slices and a couple of pieces of celery with peanut butter.

It seems a bit sad, but I've been hanging out all day for those sticks of celery with peanut butter. Every time I started to feel the slightest bit peckish today, my mind has been going "hmmm, celery sticks with peanut butter..."

I happen to believe that the best way to eat celery is raw and with peanut butter spread down the middle. If you've never tried it you should give it a go.

Anyway, I've eaten them now, and they were very nice, but I could do with one more...

No comments:

Post a Comment