Thursday, October 15, 2009

Matthew Reilly


At lunch today I was reading an article on Matthew Reilly in an old newspaper magazine.

I wasn't really reading it, though, just flicking through to pass the time, then I stumbled across a picture on the last page of the article. He was wearing a Flash T-Shirt. As in, The Flash - The Fastest Man Alive.

Now that caught my eye, it must be said. So much so, that it took me a second to notice that he was sitting on a DeLorean.

A DeLorean, people! The guy is a prolific writer, not bad looking at all, and he wears a Flash T-Shirt and drives a DeLorean.

I think that covers everything I'm looking for in a man...

1 comment:

  1. yes have to agree and is The Jack West Jr series is pretty good if I say so myself :-). Currently waiting to buy and read: The Five Greatest Warriors (Sequel to The Six Sacred Stones)

    ReplyDelete