Friday, September 3, 2010

Google and Mac

You know, I still have a strange premonition that, eventually, the future of the world will be decided by a battle between Google and Mac that involves people in giant robot suits (that seem to have all of the same features but in slightly different configurations) fighting it out over the streets of New Tokyo.

I'm reasonably sure world domination is the eventual goal of both companies. I'm also reasonably sure that such a thing will lead to our eventual doom.

But still, as long as Google keeps entertaining me with it's themed search engine logos, I'm probably going to come down on the Google side of the Wall.

25th anniversary of the Buckyball? Celebrated by replacing the central "o" with a 3D, spinnable buckyball model? That's just cool, dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment