Thursday, June 27, 2013

94

Marks are back.  I got 94% for The Most Annoying Subject I Have Ever Taken, so I guess I did okay on the Short Story... sorry, I mean "case study".

I wonder if I'll do as well on a case study where I don't make the entire thing up.

I'm actually a bit concerned about the maths involved because, unless they don't count half-marks, even if I didn't lose a single mark on the "case study" I should have only gotten 93.5.  And, let's face it, I really should have lost marks for the short story... er, "case study".  Even if they didn't notice it was completely fabricated and contained unnecessary details, it was too long and didn't have an introduction or conclusion (mind you, they didn't ask for those).

Score 1 for Autonomous Learning, though.  I decided I was going to find what they wanted me to learn and learn it regardless of any lack of guidance.  It might just have worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment