Friday, January 4, 2008

Keyboards!

So, I'm currently staying at my aunt's house for my cousin's wedding, and I was hoping to spend a little time catching up on some of my blog entries (I officially have too many blogs), but this keyboard is shot to pieces.

Sometimes it won't register a keystroke at all and I have to press it multiple times to get one letttter. Sometimes it looks like that's what it is doing, but the second time I hit the ky it spits out at least three of them (always more lettttters tan I actualy hit). Then, when i hit backspace, it deltes a word nd a half. A third of the time it doesn't believe I've presed the shft key.

It took me about as long to write tat frst paragraph correctly as it usally tkes me to write half of one of my marathon entries. After I switchd to only corrrecting the mistakes that interfered with the word beingreadable, i picked up some speed, but not much.

For someone who touch-types and has a high wpm rate, having to take about five seconds for each word is killing me. No more entries on this computer, dammmmmmmmit!

No comments:

Post a Comment