Monday, April 7, 2008

Highlight/Lowlight

This week's highlight:

The Dirt 'n' Dust Festival. I had a blast. I came last in the triathlon, but I finished it (which was apparently more than some other people did). I made new friends and met interesting people. I found out rodeos aren't as boring as I thought they'd be. I was interviewed for the Queensland Weekender because my stuff was crap (literally - they singled me out for an interview because I wasn't a professional triathlete and my stuff was pathetic). I wore one of the ugliest things I've ever worn - in public, no less. There's probably footage of me floating around somewhere with about twenty cars lined up behind me. What larks, eh? What larks.

This week's lowlight:

I've managed to snap off part of the cap on my front tooth. Eating bacon for breakfast the day after the tri. How do you like those bananas? I manage to survive "Queensland's toughest triathlon" without even getting sunburnt (You'll Love Coles' Sports Gel sunblock rocks), but the next day I break a tooth eating breakfast. My mouth feels annoying. It will continue to feel annoying until I can get to the dentist tomorrow afternoon.

*Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment