Thursday, June 21, 2012

A matter of sole

My new shoes don't squeak on the new floor at work, which is amazing.  I thought it might have something to do with the rubber soles, but then I remembered the shoes I normally wear also have rubber soles.

I have a tendency to buy shoes with rubber soles.  I don't know why, but it's a selling feature for me.  If I have a choice of two different shoes which are both comfortable, I'll take the one with rubber soles.

It's probably a subconscious way to protect myself from lightening strike.  I don't know if it will help with the ball lightening, but hopefully it can keep me safe from any stray lightening that isn't caught by the town's crackle trap (this town does have a crackle trap, right?).

I doubt my rubber soled shoes will be any defence at all against swan attack, but we can't have everything now, can we?

No comments:

Post a Comment