Friday, November 2, 2012

And they went to sea in a sieve

There are days when I feel like my brain could
If it wanted to
I suppose
Although I must admit that it doesn't
Not really
Not often
And very rarely does it make any
Although,
It must be said
That I never really
And that's what I've been
Kind of
All at sea in a sieve...
One day I'll remember to sleep

Everything done is a minor victory
Everything not done is my own damn fault
I have no one to blame but myself
That I'm all at sea in a sieve

I know what I do and I know what I should
And if only I'd listen to me, I'd be good
But all of it ends in a heap at my feet
And I'm all at sea in a sieve

And I'm all at sea in a sieve, my dear
I'm all at sea in sieve.
And in the end it's my own damn fault
That I'm all at sea in a sieve...

No comments:

Post a Comment