Friday, April 2, 2010

Aino Chapter 4 - We Sneak Behind the Iron Curtain

So, I noticed I'd let it go four weeks since I last posted a chapter of Aino.

Sadly, no one else noticed and nagged me, which means my brilliant plan of getting you lot to act as my deadline enforcers may not be working.

I'm trying to convince myself it's because two-weeks is too long for short attention spans, and not because you don't care.

You know, back in the Victorian period there was a whole month between chapters for serialised novels.

Crazy stuff, eh?

Anyway, the latest chapter of Aino is here: Chapter Four - We Sneak Behind the Iron Curtain

In this chapter, we find out what our Narrator thinks of van Havien's idea. Something else might happen, too. Perhaps involving teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment