Friday, April 23, 2010

Google says...

I usually click the "nope" button whenever Google offers to translate a page for me, but for some reason I clicked "yes" this time. I'm glad I did, because I needed the laugh.

Apparently, Google is about as bad at translating Estonian as I am:

Operating at the heart of the famous face of Estonia sakslannast presenter and journalist, a strange love affair with difficult choices, and send pictures põrkumine world. With numerous turns, and paints a colorful exercise tegelaskujudega kummastava picture chaos, which could hit one safe little country, where a handful of dangerous fanatics will pocket fists.

Hmm. Yes. I feel much more enlightened as to the meaning of the words on that page, now.

1 comment:

  1. It is also crap at translating Irish. You could try Google Toolbar with word translator that translates a word if you hover over it.

    ReplyDelete