Sunday, March 6, 2011

Readers!

At some point in the last couple of months my library has acquired a small number of German Readers!

This makes me very happy. Also, somewhat perplexed.

a) I usually scan the New Books emails for things like this, but obviously missed every single one of these (indicating they all came in the same week).

b) I know I didn't ask for them (I was looking at another company's books, but hadn't gotten around to ordering them). Does this mean the German lecturer actually listened to me when I said he could put in requests for material like readers? Does this mean he actually found some readers and ordered them?

Now, must work out best way to promote them...

Perhaps it's time to bring back the mini-displays?

1 comment:

  1. And they're graded! Oh the joy! Oh the bliss!

    It's ridiculous how happy this makes me.

    ReplyDelete