Friday, March 25, 2011

Things you read in the news...

...especially when you source your news from CakeWrecks (see link in sidebar):

Busty Israeli model Orit Fox was posing with the boa constrictor during a photoshoot in Tel Aviv when it suddenly turned on her. The snake latched on to her left breast just as she was about to alluringly lick its head. (The entire article can be read here, at All Headlines News).

Personally, I don't blame the snake. If some complete stranger tried licking my head, I'd probably react violently as well. It's a shame the snake wasn't venomous, is all I can say. Ms Fox deserved a few weeks in hospital on antivenin for being that pathetic. I don't care how much money you make, when you get to the point that you are licking snakes for photos for a living, you've taking the wrong path.

The truly sad part of this story is that the snake died from suspected silicone poisoning.

That's another indication you need to take a close look at the choices you've made in life, Ms Fox - a snake bites you, and it gets poisoned.

That said, I'm not entirely sure how trustworthy the news source is, so if I have accused Ms Fox of being toxic when the snake did not, in fact, die as a result of biting her, then I apologise.

No comments:

Post a Comment