Monday, November 21, 2011

Legs, etc.

So my uncle has hurt his leg. Not the uncle who's converting the bus, but the one who's married to the aunt who managed to break her ankle taking the rubbish bins down her own driveway.

From what I've heard, he bought a block of land on Wednesday and fell off it on Sunday.

I'm still not sure how one goes about falling off a block of land, but he managed to do it with such skill and aplomb they kept him in hospital overnight to make sure he hadn't given himself a serious crush injury.

The uncle who's converting the bus hasn't seriously hurt himself since he dropped a flight of stairs onto his foot. My other uncle has managed to keep both of this thumbs attached for quite a number of years, now, and we're very proud of him. My other aunt has also managed to avoid breaking any limbs recently, although she is still getting regular surgery to help correct the last lot of breakages...

So, for all of you people who still like rubbing in the whole fell-over-hit-her-head-and-knocked-herself-out incident, I'd just like to point out one little fact:

In my family, this sort of thing is perfectly normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment