Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Lessons to be learned

Last semester my German subject came with a study plan, which I followed reasonably well, and I did reasonably well.

The lesson plan gave five "lessons" a week which combined a few pages each of the textbook, workbook and lab book. I would often complete these out of sinc and do a few more pages of one on one day, and a few more pages of the other on the next, or do two or three lessons on the same night... but I did them.

This semester they didn't give us one of those plans, and I haven't summoned the discipline to make my own. I've fallen quite behind on the workbook and lab book in particular, and I haven't been keeping up with the audio exercises in the text book.

As a result, I'm not doing so well.

For some reason, I could keep up with what I had to do when I was checking things of a list, but without the list I'm not doing much at all.

Here's hoping I actually learn from this and try to do up a proper "Learnplan" for next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment