Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Oh, yes - the *third* option...

One of the problems with growing up in a evangelical Pentecostal denomination with tickets on itself (then again, don't all denominations have tickets on themselves?) is that, when you get over that and want a break from the "crazy intense" side of Christianity, you tend to ignore everything that even smells like superspirituality...

Which can lead to ignoring spirituality it general. Not a good move. One's health is, after all, based on three points: physical, mental/emotional and spiritual.

I've been thinking my antsiness must be based on a physical or emotional thing that I'm not addressing properly, but what I haven't been addressing properly is the third part of the triangle.

Once I noticed that last night I started feeling a bit more settled, so I think I'm onto something.

Time to start paying a bit more attention to things I've been dismissing of late, methinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment