Sunday, November 20, 2011

New Plan

Okay, new plan. I've got a touring tent, a swag, a station wagon and a folding bike. I'm going to turn into a hippy for a year or so.

I'll split my time between free camp sites at places where I can fish for my supper (must remember to learn how to fish), and the fruit picking circuit where I can earn money to pay for fuel and non-fish related food.

I'm going to by cheap second-hand paperbacks from book exchange stores and occasionally be one of those smelly people who sit in a public library for a couple of hours. Between the books and the banjo, I should be able to entertain myself.

Once in a while I'll book into a real caravan park so I can have a proper shower, but by and large I'll be completely unfit for human society - except perhaps other hippies.

Oh, wait, I just remembered. This is an old plan. I find myself wanting to do this roughly every two or so years. This is just the first year when I've had pretty much all the stuff I could want for this plan right at my fingertips...

No comments:

Post a Comment