Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Robin

There are some people who, when you say "Robin Hood", think, "Robin Hood."

Then there are some who might think "Robin of Sherwood", and some who might think "Robin of Locksley".

Then there are those of us who think "Robin of Kensington" and then have to resist the urge to shout "See - I set fire to your underpants!" and giggle uncontrollably.

The complete series of Maid Marian and her Merry Men is available as a boxed set - and it includes the Christmas special.

I bought the first season when it looked like that was all we were ever going to get, but now I want the whole thing. It's not yet available in this region coding, but I know I can watch the UK version quite easily on my cheap DVD player...

Does the phrase "heck yeah!" mean anything to anyone?

1 comment:

  1. This will, of course, mean I have a Season 1 surplus to requirements, if anyone thinks that information might be relevant to them (or their children).

    ReplyDelete